top of page

Foundation-2-Freedom Panel - Discussion Group

Public·18 Attendees

Naresh Technologies Core Java Material Pdf Download

Naresh Technologies Core Java Material PDF Download

If you are looking for a comprehensive and practical online course on core java, you might want to check out the Core Java Course Material offered by Naresh i Technologies. Naresh i Technologies is a leading software training institute in Hyderabad and Chennai, India, that provides online and classroom training for various technologies, including core java, advanced java, android, iOS, web development, data science, and more.

The Core Java Course Material is a complete and updated course that covers all the topics of core java, such as language fundamentals, object-oriented programming, exception handling, multithreading, IO streams, networking, collections, generics, inner classes, annotations, enums, and more. The course also includes real-time projects, assignments, quizzes, and interview questions to help you master core java and prepare for the industry.

Download: https://tinourl.com/2w2VK9

The Core Java Course Material is designed by real-time professionals and teaching experts who have years of experience in the software industry. The course follows the syllabus of SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer) certification exam and explains every concept with clear examples, diagrams, and code snippets. The course also uses the latest features of java 8, such as lambda expressions, streams, functional interfaces, and more.

The Core Java Course Material is available in PDF format and can be downloaded from the Naresh i Technologies website. You can also enroll for the online core java training course and get access to live interactive sessions with the trainers, recorded videos, practice material, and 24x7 lab facility. The course duration is 60 working days for normal track and 40 working days for fast track. The course fee is affordable and can be paid in installments.

If you want to learn core java from scratch or enhance your existing skills, the Core Java Course Material from Naresh i Technologies is a great resource for you. You can download the PDF material from the link below and start learning core java today.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Attendees

• Rondell D. Terry
  • Kiều Oanh
    Kiều Oanh
  • Thomas Panfilov
    Thomas Panfilov
  • Leo Reed
    Leo Reed
  • Tom Palma
    Tom Palma
bottom of page