top of page

Fit 4 Life

Public·16 members

It‘s Time to Move, Get Up & WorkOut

If you have thought about starting a workout plan, I want you to know that once you make the decision to do it, you will! God is so concerned woth every area of our lives, that if you would cast your worry on the spiritual fishing line, Jesus will take it and help you.

I can personally say I have had times of being really inconsistent in working out and I love it! I love working out since I was 13 years old. As an adult I have a family and sometimes it just doesn’t happen. However, when I make my mind up, set my clock, pray asking God to please wake me up, and He does, I am in my element. The workout is challenging, but I have never died and had to be resurrected, from a workout. Like we say in the army, “It’s mind over matter, if you don’t mind, it don’t matter!” That’s real talk. Make the decision, talk to friends who will encourage you, encourage yourself, and get a plan and just do it!!

There are many workout plans you can do at home, invest in yourself! You’re worth it!! BE STRONG, mind, body, and spirit! Joshua 1:6-7

Elizabeth Edwards

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kiều Oanh
    Kiều Oanh
  • Thomas Panfilov
    Thomas Panfilov
  • Leo Reed
    Leo Reed
  • Tom Palma
    Tom Palma
  • Owen Parker
    Owen Parker
bottom of page