top of page

Fit 4 Life

Public·16 members

REM Greatest Hits 2CD 2008

REM Greatest Hits 2CD 2008

R.E.M. is one of the most influential and successful alternative rock bands of all time. Formed in 1980 in Athens, Georgia, the band consists of Michael Stipe (vocals), Peter Buck (guitar), Mike Mills (bass, keyboards, vocals) and Bill Berry (drums, percussion, vocals). They have sold over 85 million records worldwide and have won four Grammy Awards. They are also known for their political and social activism, supporting various causes such as environmentalism, human rights and disaster relief.

Download: https://urlcod.com/2w4okt

In 2008, a Russian label called Star Mark released a compilation album titled R.E.M. Greatest Hits, which contains 40 tracks from the band's career spanning from 1988 to 2008. The album is unofficial and unauthorized, as it was not approved by the band or their record company. However, it features some of their most popular and acclaimed songs, such as Losing My Religion, Everybody Hurts, Man on the Moon, Imitation of Life and Supernatural Superserious. The album also includes some rare and live tracks, such as Pop Song '89 (Acoustic), So. Central Rain and All the Right Friends.

The album is divided into two CDs, each containing 20 tracks. The first CD covers the period from 1988 to 2003, while the second CD covers the period from 2004 to 2008. The tracklist is as follows:

CD1

CD2

01. Supernatural Superserious

01. Man-Sized Wreath

02. Imitation of Life

02. Bad Day

03. Leaving New York

03. Beat a Drum

04. Drive

04. The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite

05. Losing My Religion

05. The One I Love

06. All the Way to Reno (You're Gonna Be a Star)

06. Radio Song

07. Living Well Is The Best Revenge

07. The Great Beyond

08. Animal

08. Wanderlust

09. The Lifting

09. Lotus

10. Man on the Moon

10. It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

The album received mixed reviews from fans and critics, as some praised it for its selection of songs and others criticized it for its lack of authenticity and originality. Some also noted that the album does not include some of the band's earlier and more experimental works, such as Murmur, Reckoning, Fables of the Reconstruction and Document. However, the album still serves as a good introduction to the band's music and legacy for new listeners.

If you are interested in buying or listening to this album, you can find it on various online platforms . However, you should be aware that this album is not endorsed by the band or their record company, and that they may not receive any royalties from its sales.

R.E.M. is one of the most influential and successful alternative rock bands of all time, and their music has inspired generations of fans and artists alike. Their greatest hits album is a testament to their creativity and diversity, as well as their longevity and relevance in the music industry.

I hope you enjoyed this article on R.E.M.'s greatest hits album from 2008. Thank you for reading.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kiều Oanh
    Kiều Oanh
  • Thomas Panfilov
    Thomas Panfilov
  • Leo Reed
    Leo Reed
  • Tom Palma
    Tom Palma
  • Owen Parker
    Owen Parker
bottom of page