top of page

Life Enrichment (Financial Planning, Budgeting, Debt Management)

Public·15 members
Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

At T Buy One Get One Iphone 7

When AT&T offers you a "discounted" iphone on your new line, beware. I found out first that the purchase price, $649, or 24 payments of 27$, which is ..exactly the same as Apple list price, but with the added contractual commitment. The price on the apple website is $649, for an UNLOCKED phone, which means you can use this phone on AT&T but also any other carrier (if you want to change carrier later, or travel abroad and want to use a local sim card, it will come handy).

at t buy one get one iphone 7

But the biggest r*off is on the protection plan. Basically, apple care plus covers all damages for the phone and cost you $129 for 2 years, or essentially 5$ a month. AT&T, through his partner Asurion, offers a "great" protection plan for...$9 a month. They tell you one great advantage is that for a reduced cost, the local technicians will come to your home and repair the phone on-site for usual damages (cracked screen being the most common)....Well , let's see, with Apple care you pay $29 for a cracked screen repair, $129 with no apple care. For iphone 6 and 6s, the in house repair for cracked screen is charged...$89 deductible. But for iphone 7, Insurion is not qualified (yet?) for iphone 7 repairs, so the only choice is to repair yourself outside of AT&T protection plan (why take an insurance then???) , or pay $225 for a brand new device exchange....Great deal!! Even if iphone 7 was covered by AT&T, how can a 89$ deductible and $9 a month be a good deal when full price repair is $129 at Apple with no insurance???

I am certainly frustrated of being sold at the AT&T store things that end up not being true..Like in home immediate repair with the warranty, that in fact don't apply to the phone I bought (iphone7), or "you get a great reduced device price", when in fact I can get an unlocked (better) device at the same price at Apple...

You don't want to get me started on "you pay for what you get with Insurion, after I spent 57 min on the phone being transferred to 4 different staff members to explain why my iphone 6 plus was being repaired on site, while I had to send the iphone 7 for renewal ( and a $225 deductible, which again would have cost $29 at Apple for an insurance half the cost)....After 57 min on the phone, the 4th staff simply explained : " Oh yeah, we are not certified to repair Iphone 7 so we only do new device exchange. If your power button is blocked you also pay $225..."...Great service... So, in my case it is actually 80% cheaper to use the Apple full price repair of $129 than the "great AT&T insurance I pay $10 for a month" ..

2- Apply pressure on Insurion or switch insurance partner to a partner that can offer iphone 7 repairs (after all, it is THE main new device sold by AT&T at the moment), and at least to give AT&T customer straight answers as to why iphone 6x can be repaired under warranty and not iphone 7x....

I brought iphone 7 from USA under T-mobile & i paid 864USD for 128Gb. but unfortunately i came to Bangladesh but no GSM is working here. as well as i dont activate this sim in USA. i badly need your help/suggestion to unlock this phone in Bangladesh pls.

I have the same problem. I asked my friend from US to buy a 256gb iphone 7 plus and bring it to Thailand. I think you need a working ATT network to unlock the phone. Maybe I have to ask my friend to contact ATT to roam the attached ATT sim card so I can try the above unlock guide.

I'm leasing my unlocked iphone 7plus from apple with At&t as my carrier. I looked into switching to Verizon but when I put my phone's serial number in on the Verizon website it said the phone was not compatible. I thought when I got an unlocked phone I could go to any carrier. Anyone have advice on what to do? Thanks.

HiThanks for a very informative article. I am going to France for1 month and need my iphone for navigating the roads with google maps, I probably will not use the phone much and will use my ipad for email etc on a wifi network, so my question is this: are there some French plans that are better for data rather than minutes of phone usage?thanks

When I purchase my SIM card in Ireland and get my Irish number, will all my apps still work?If I decide to use my phone (iphone6 with Verizon) in Ireland will it be ready to (it is unlocked) without any activation ?Many thanks for a really thorough informative article. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kiều Oanh
    Kiều Oanh
  • Thomas Panfilov
    Thomas Panfilov
  • Leo Reed
    Leo Reed
  • Tom Palma
    Tom Palma
  • Owen Parker
    Owen Parker
bottom of page