top of page

Life Enrichment (Financial Planning, Budgeting, Debt Management)

Public·15 members

Kutinggalkan Dia Karena Dia Pdf Free

Kutinggalkan dia karena DIA: A Book Review

Kutinggalkan dia karena DIA (I left him because of HIM) is a book by @duniajilbab, a popular Instagram account that shares stories and quotes about Islam, hijab, and love. The book is a collection of short stories and poems that reflect the author's personal journey of finding her true love in Allah, after leaving behind her worldly attachments and desires. The book aims to inspire young Muslim women to seek Allah's guidance and mercy in their quest for happiness and fulfillment.

DOWNLOAD: https://8diaprinzpistpe.blogspot.com/?download=2w4ogq

The book consists of 12 chapters, each with a different theme and message. Some of the chapters are:

• Chapter 1: Aku Meninggalkan Dia Karena DIA (I Left Him Because of HIM). This chapter tells the story of how the author broke up with her boyfriend, who was not a good influence on her faith and morals. She realized that she loved him more than Allah, and that was a grave sin. She decided to end the relationship and focus on improving her relationship with Allah.

• Chapter 2: Aku Menikah Karena DIA (I Married Because of HIM). This chapter narrates the story of how the author met and married her husband, who was a pious and righteous man. She described how he treated her with respect and kindness, and how he helped her grow closer to Allah. She expressed her gratitude to Allah for blessing her with such a wonderful partner.

• Chapter 3: Aku Berhijab Karena DIA (I Wore Hijab Because of HIM). This chapter explains the reasons and benefits of wearing hijab, as an act of obedience and submission to Allah. The author shared how she started wearing hijab after learning about its importance and beauty in Islam. She also addressed some of the common challenges and misconceptions that hijab-wearing women face in society.

The book is written in a simple and conversational style, with many references to Quranic verses and hadiths. The author also used emoticons, hashtags, and acronyms to make the book more appealing and relatable to the young readers. The book has received positive reviews from many readers, who praised the author for her honesty, sincerity, and courage in sharing her personal experiences. The book has also been translated into English, Arabic, and Malay.

The book is available for purchase on Amazon, or you can download a PDF version for free from this link. You can also follow @duniajilbab on Instagram for more inspiring posts and stories.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Kiều Oanh
    Kiều Oanh
  • Thomas Panfilov
    Thomas Panfilov
  • Leo Reed
    Leo Reed
  • Tom Palma
    Tom Palma
  • Owen Parker
    Owen Parker
bottom of page